Monday, October 27, 2008

Jayden Standing

Jayden has mastered crawling. She is now on to bigger things; like standing up. As you can see in the video, she is 'trying' to stand up already. Just this morning she crawled over to her bouncy seat and pulled herself up so she was standing by it. She was more leaning on it than standing, either way, I quickly put all fours back on the ground as I'm not ready for her be doing that yet. She is after all, only 6 months old. Our baby is not a baby anymore :( I'll try to post later in the week with some pictures of Miya and Jayden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS Nicki!! you never told me Jayden was starting or trying to walk!! Awwww.. lol. Im at school right now in class and I got all my owrk done and I was googleing our family and your bolg came up and I got all excited b/c I could never figure out how to get to it. So now I think I will be visiting it more often when I am done with my work! It is alot of fun just to see what the girls are up to!! have a great reast of yuor day. see ya soon!-Alyssa

jodi said...

How is your baby standing already?! It seems like we were just visiting you guys in the hospital! I'm guessing that her big sister Miya is encouraging her to get moving soon so they can really play together.