Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jayden Continues to Grow

Last week Thursday Jeff was able to get Jayden to take five steps towards him. Once we got the camera out she wanted nothing to do with it. Here is a video of her taking a couple of steps. Yes, her hair is staying like that unassisted! I truly believe if I was encouraging her to walk during the day the way Jeff does at night she would already be walking. I guess I'm just not ready for our baby to become a toddler yet:( Where has the last nine months gone?
On that note, Jayden had her nine month appointment this week, finally (many of you know the story behind our crazy week last week and the delays in Jayden's Dr. appointments). I forgot how easy (and emotional) the nine month appointment can be. There are no shots. YEAH! However, it really hit me while waiting for the Dr. to come in that Jade's next appointment will be her one year checkup. ONE YEAR. I still remember every part of her delivery like it was yesterday...can it be almost a year already? Jayden is a very healthy nine month old. She weighs 20.4pounds (75th) and is 29 and a half inches tall (95th). We are so thankful the Lord has blessed our family with a beautiful, healthy Jayden. We don't know what we would do without her! She brings so much humor to our daily routine!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think Jadey may just pass up our girls! she is growing so fast! I'll make sure to keep all the cute clothes ready for hand-me-downs! ♥