Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're Back

Hello everyone....we're back... unofficially. I say unofficially because I do not have access to my pictures yet....YET! I'm currently trying to download a program that will open them. I have missed seeing every one's blogs over the past month, however I have also realized how much more I can get accomplished in a day without the Internet. That being said, I also realized how dependent I have become on the Internet; communication, coupons, information, news, and most importantly right now as our tax day is QUICKLY approaching...book work for our business!! Thankfully we have our computer and Internet back....now I just have to figure out how to open all of my word and excel files!

The girls are almost back to 100% healthy. They both had their first ear infection at the same time (the first that I know of). I feel sorry for all of the kiddos out there that have ear infections regularly, what a painful thing to experience. The Lord has blessed our children with great health thus far and I need not take that for granted. I will post again when I can add some pictures....hopefully soon!

No comments: