Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation

Last week were blessed to be able to take a family vacation with our good friends the Looyengas. Aside from the weather we had a wonderful time. The girls LOVED spending time with their dad! Dads just do things different than mom and make the everyday stuff seem so much more fun. I will add more pictures later, but here are a couple videos from vacation.
Jayden has NO fear. She will do anything, touch everything, and put all things in her mouth. I'm sure if we would have let her actually hold the fish, it would have gone right to her mouth. At one point she gave the fish a kiss....gross. As I'm typing this, I just realized we did not wash our hands before eating smores that night....OOPS!!
After our vacation, I'm sure Caleb was very ready to have his quiet life back. The girls often tried to play with him or maybe I should say they tried to play with his toys. They had a lot of fun together, Caleb always had someone to watch...even when he didn't want to :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cute video! Kinsley is FREAKING out in the background for the fish.