Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picking Apples

It's been a long time since I posted...sorry about that. Things here have much improved over the past couple of weeks. I had another ultrasound last week. The baby is healthy and growing as should, the placenta has not yet moved so I still have the same restrictions as before. We have another ultrasound in about 3 weeks which will be our 28 week mark. Our Dr. thinks the placenta will have moved up by then due to the growth of the baby. I am so thankful that the baby is healthy and that I no longer have bed-rest. I want to thank all of our friends and family for the thoughts, and prayers, cards, visits, meals, and help with girls. We have been truly blessed with amazing friends and family.

The girls are back on a routine and doing well. They had so much fun playing at friend's houses over the past few weeks and having their Grandma Westra visit for a week. It was wonderful having Grandma out. It's not very often, we as mothers, are taken care of, I had that opportunity when Jer was out here. She was amazing! Helping with the girls, meals, cleaning (our garage has never looked better) and my favorite...having someone to talk to all day long (and tell you take a nap!!). I soooo wish we lived closer, but also know this is God's will at this time!

While mom was out here we were able to go to Crane's Orchard for some apples. Here are some of the pictures (the only pictures we have over the past few weeks).










The funniest part of all this was, I did not know my girls even liked apples. We have found a new snack (that takes a very long time to eat)! Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are sooo cute!!!!