Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pictures

Here is a little of what we've been up to....

I think Jayden may have been scared...for all of 30 seconds.

Fixing puzzles with dad!

Melanie is growing, growing, growing. Do you see the rolls on her neck. She is getting rolls in her diaper too. Baby chub is sooo cute! So thankful she is getting it. She was 7#'s 6 oz last Tuesday...probably 7# 14ish today. Her eyes are improving, back to eye dr. today (argh...i have to remember my book today)

Miya has decided to start doing her own hair. Doesn't it look great? (good thing we can/t leave the house :)

Grandpa and Grandma (Great)came for a visit from Iowa. It was so good to have them here! This was there first time seeing Melanie. Whenever they were around, Melanie was in their arms! Miya and Jayden had a ton of fun with them as always. And Jeff and I enjoyed their company. Ohhh if we only lived closer.

Melanie is having a lot of reflux and needs to sit up after eating. She LOVES being held, but I cant do that after every feeding...so we broke out the swing. She loves it! Jayden thinks it's pretty cool too (she puts her babies in it). Melanie does tend to cry though when the music turns off....I think we may be getting a little spoiled. And yes, the girls wear their sunglasses ALL the time.

Since we are confined to the house I have been trying to find different things for the girls to do, hence painting coffee filters. This is the "happy" before shot. Before what you ask? Before Jayden dumped the red paint off the table onto the carpet. :)

Hanging out with Melanie.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all the pics, thanks for the update :) Emma had reflux really bad too, it can be so frustrating- hang in there!

Glenda said...

Love the new pictures!! I'm with Jayden, that snowman does look a little scary!!! Melanie looks so good! It's hard to believe that she is really over 3 months old! Glad she is doing so well! Hope that reflux starts getting better soon!! I don't know how you do it! 2 very active little girls and 1 sweet little peanut who needs lots of attention!! Looks like she is VERY loved though! Take care!
Glenda

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you are all doing so well! Thanks for the update!
Leesa

Jodi said...

Glad things are going well, love the pics. I can't believe Melanie is almost 8lbs. love those rolls in Melanie oh ya the snowman too. Hang in there hope you can enjoy the weather with the three girls soon.

Jodi

Unknown said...

I love the pics! They are all so cute! I am glad to see you are all doing so well! If I can do anything for you guys, please don't hesitate to let me know! *hugs*