Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a day!


This is one of my new favorite pictures. Saturday night I was able to watch my husband talk to and learn from the #8 leadership 'guru' in the entire WORLD (on the same list...John Maxwell, Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard, Tony Robbins, Jack Welch, Jim Collins). What an inspiring moment for me as his wife. I love my husband. He is an amazing dad and husband. Most of all, I love that he is not complacent with who he is. He is always trying to improve and get better. I am so blessed with the leadership Jeff has provided for our family. I will follow him anywhere. Thank you for striving to be the Man God has called you to be- you inspire me to be a better mom and wife. God has tremendous plans for your future; I pray I'll be able to see the hundreds of lives you're going to impact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys, hope to get back together sometime soon!

Heather P