Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankfullness-Day 3

The quote says "iron sharpens iron". Last night I was blessed to have my iron sharpened by some amazing women of strength. Ladies leadership was the best yet. It is so great to get together with groups of women on a Friday night that want to improve themselves. We heard talks from 5 amazing ladies on how to improve and grow in our faith, our friendships, our marriages, and ourselves. It is so encouraging to know that all of us that were there last night are working towards the same goals and we can confide in each other on our toughest days, and celebrate with each other on our best days. I am so thankful for these leading ladies that have the desire to not only keep improving themselves, but to have the heart to share with us how we can do the same.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

grrrr....I'm missing out on too much :( But I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!!! Oh, and by the way, I think YOU are a leading lady, and I learn all the time from YOU!