Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day

The newness of the blog must be wearing off a little, I can't seem to find the time to post new pictures. Maybe we just need to slow down a little bit around here! Miya had a great birthday. She was very excited about her birthday this year, especially about the cake.

She talked about it for two days. She almost ruined it though. She saw it sitting in the plastic container on the counter and decided she wanted to hold it. So she grabbed it by the sides and pulled it off the counter and was walking around the kitchen with it before I could catch her. Thankfully the bottom didn't fall out from under it...it was a very strong container.

I think Jeff also had a good Father's Day. We started a new tradition this year for a Father's Day gift. I taped the girls (Miya) saying Happy Father's Day, and why they love their dad. It's only about a minute of talking, but I thought it would be something neat to watch in the coming years as the girls continue to grow up so quickly! Miya said she loves her dad because he plays toys with her and because he gives her snacks! They crazy part is I did not tell her those things, she thought of it and said all by herself! So I guess at age two, playing toys and giving snacks is how to show love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this pic of all your honey's! how cute! * k.