Friday, July 11, 2008

Jayden


Jayden is officially rolling over. I can't believe she is doing this already. They grow so quickly. Yesterday Jayden was on the living room floor and Miya was playing in the living room and she started yelling 'no' to Jayden. "Jayden turn around. No, Jayden, Mum...Mum...Jayden turn around." She kinda freaked out. Once I explained to her that it's okay for Jayden to roll over she was okay with it. Now tries to 'help' her roll over. I thought it was a fluke thing yesterday but Jayden has rolled over five times since. She even was at the other end of her bed after her morning nap this morning. Thank goodness they make railings...and bumpers! I'm testing out the video aspect of blogging, this one is very cheesy, sorry. I just want to see how long it takes to upload and view. Hopefully they'll be more in the future :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is already- what a cutie! Hope everything is going well with you guys. We'll have to get together sometime :)