Saturday, July 19, 2008

Timber!!


The 'broken tree' is finally gone. I think it was the hottest day of the year that they decided to clean up the fallen tree and take down the rotted one. Thankfully the sun wasn't shinning otherwise it would have been even hotter! The tree came down very smooth. If you watch the video you'll noticed it happened very quickly...I missed taping the first part it went so quickly. I didn't get an after shot of how naked the east side of our house now looks. It is raining today and I forgot yesterday. I'll get one sometime. Miya had a ton of fun riding with dad in the tractor all day. You'll notice in the picture she is wearing her rubber boots. She thought she HAD to wear them. I don't know how many times she tripped and fell, but she still wanted to wear her boots.

Next week we will be on vacation (kinda). We will be gone on Monday and Tuesday with the Wassinks at a cottage up north. Thursday and Friday will be spent at Miner Lake with my parents and the Meyers. The lake is close so we will just be spending the days there -too bad, they have air conditioning!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOO!!!
That was a big tree.

Was you scared it would hit the house???

SAVING YOU MONEY!!!
The NEW! Instint Phone is on my website!!!
129.99 for new contracts and 179.99 for 2yr extentions!!!

WEW!! What a great Deal!!!

www.5linx.net/talltalks

TaNinya