Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lotion Time

I really do watch my kids! It may not seem like it…but I really do. I guess it’s more fun to catch the silly things they do then the day-to-day stuff. I don’t think I really need to explain these pictures too much. Miya came by me and said, “it’s okay mom, my pants will dry, it’s okay”. By that time I was smelling the wonderful scent of baby lotion. I asked her what she was doing and she said Jyaden needed lotion. When I walked into the bathroom I saw the top completely OFF the lotion bottle, the contents of it on the girls and the towels. Most of the lotion however ended up in the bathtub…not on the carpet. Which is probably why I grabbed the camera instead of disciplining J Jayden thought it was great, she was licking the lotion off from the side of the tub (I know it’s weird, both of the girls have always had a thing for licking baby lotion). Our house smelled great for a few days!





If you look really close, you can see the big globs of lotion on the tub!

No comments: