Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Band-Aid Song

Jeff's dad is in the hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. He had surgery on Tuesday for his second skin graft. Once he has the surgery he has to stay in the hospital for a week. They won't even open the bandages to look at the graft until a whole week later. That is a lot of sitting around getting bored. So we are praying for patience for him. We thought we would send a fun card this time. I found a singing card at the store and Miya started singing the song before we even left the card isle. She kept singing it over and over again (se recieved many smiles this week at the grocery store). You'll soon hear that it's a very catchy toon and will be in your head for a long time come (there, I gave you all fair warning). She continued to sing the song even after I took the card away. I wanted to tape her singing the song so Dad could hear her singing, but of course, she suddenly became very shy. So here is what I was able to capture. I actually posted two videos, same idea but a little different.

We pray that you are feeling better Dad (Grandpa). Hope this helps to put a smile on your face. We love you!!

No comments: