Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Challenge to My Girlfriends




So I'm not embarrassed to post this button (...at least not after thinking about it for two weeks, you'll notice the challenge is already in it's second week). After seeing Fireproof and being involved in the LoveDare I thought this could probably use a little work too :) To my family (excluding Glenda, Tonia, and the Wassink girls), you don't have to click the button, just ignore this post. To all my girlfriends reading this post, go check it out. I'm starting tomorrow!! Time to clean the boxes out of the corners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so you were right, i read the post wrong.... :)thanks!

Kristin said...

Great post! Love the link - I am up for the challenge... I thought we were striving to be like you in this department?!! I was concerned I was just wearing too much clothing! ♥♥