Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Miya had her last day of preschool Monday. I can not believe how fast the past 8 months have gone. It feels like yesterday was her FIRST day of preschool, not her last. Miya has LOVED going to preschool and looks forward to Monday and Wednesday mornings. We have been practicing her songs here at home for their end of the year program. Her and Jayden both belt them out here at home. A little birdie told me that Miya didn't sing at Grandma Day (she was nervous). So we have been talking about NOT being nervous and just focusing on praising God with our songs and prayers. I thought she this was helping. Well, I'll let you see for your self in a video of her singing :) She was very nervous. She tried her best not to be nervous, but was still very timid. Can't say as I blame her, I'm the exact same way. Jayden however, was just a singing away on my lap and learning some new hand motions she didn't know before (I think that's a difference between the oldest child and younger children). At the end of the program Miss Westing said all the kiddos had to give her hug, well Jayden heard that and thought that meant her too!! She gave Miss Westing a big-ol-bear hug. She cannot WAIT for preschool.

No comments: