Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little of everything

I've been struggling uploading videos to One true Media. I found a different spot to upload them and surprisingly it is WAAAAYYY faster. Yeah, that means more videos on this blog in the near future!!

This is a video of Melanie standing up, her favorite thing to do right now. Miya is keeping the beat the at Tulip Time Parade oh so well!!! LOL!! She's gonna be really mad at me about 10 years from now :o) And I tried to capture Jayden talking, which is hilarious but she didn't really cooperate too well once she saw the video camera. The last video is of Jeff and the girls going down a HUGE slide at Crazy Bounce 2 weeks ago. You'll see Jayden a little sideways at the end, that was a calm ride for her. For some reason she always came down sideways or crooked :0) She still loved it though!!

1 comment:

Marcy Yonker said...

Ok, so I only streamed the first few seconds of the video but I had tears in my eyes! I think that that was one of the most precious things, Melanie standing up and clapping for herself! I just think about her when she was born and how far she has come! She is just the sweetest little thing! Go Melanie! She is going to just conquer this world!!!! I just know it!