Monday, May 5, 2008

Welcome


Hello Family and Friends,

After watching my friend Jodi create...and maintain...a blog page, I decided to take the plunge. Hopefully this will be an easy way to keep all of our Iowa family members and friends updated as to what is going on in Michigan. Also, this will force me to send pictures (and take pictures) more often. I'm not going to write much today....I'm just going to try to figure everything out. Keep checking back during next week for more. On Wednesday we are going to go the Tulip Time Parade, if the weather permits, so on Thursday I should have some cute pictures posted. As you can see, we need to take an updated family picture :-)

2 comments:

jodi said...

I am so very proud of you for starting one! Beware... they are addicting, however it's lots of fun:) Can't wait to spend more time with you guys!

Bob & Shelley said...

Cute kids! Take after their Mom! Who's the dork in the chair holding them! :-)
Just kidding...we love you guys and are so proud of everything you've accomplished, and we know you will continue to be great examples and accomplish great things. We're especially proud of your walk of faith. The dash doesn't mean anything if what comes after isn't right in our hearts and our real dream. Keep throwing all-in and soon Jeff and I can go work out together (wink-wink).
Love
Bob & Shelley