Saturday, August 2, 2008


We had a wonderful vacation last week, this week has been a little bit of catch up which is why I haven't posted in awhile. The first part of the week we spent with the Wassink family on their vacation. We are so blessed that they have taken us in as part of their own family. Our family had a wonderful time. Jayden kinda missed her swing, but she found a replacement with the hammock. There were nine kids under the age of four on this vacation. Miya loved it since she doesn't get to be with that many kids for that long at a time. I think she really bonded with Morgan who is 10 days older than her. I felt kinda sorry for Donna (gramma wassink) because there were usually kids hanging on her. I know she loved it, but I'm sure she was ready for a break from hearing hearing "Grandma" all week.
I'll post more about the rest of our week tonight -hopefully (Jayden got a little spoiled while on vacation and thinks she needs to be held...ALL THE TIME...so we'll see if she cooperates later).

No comments: