Monday, May 11, 2009

Some Pictures

Here are some attempts at pictures from last week. You'll notice the girls don't like taking pictures very much (and that I have a very slow camera).

Here is what's going through their heads....

"Mom, how come she gets to touch the Tulips?"



"I get to touch them if Miya gets to touch them!"


"MOM, Jayden's touching the tulips!"


"I sure am glad Miya taught me how to do this!"


"Do we really have to do this Mom? We kinda look ridiculous"


"I wonder why those kids get to play and I have to sit here in these FLOWERS and smile...."


"Hurry, Hurry, take the picture mom, I can't hold this pose forever."



2 comments:

The Petroeljes said...

LOVE this post! Soooo cute and funny! The girls look absolutely adorable in their outfits!! I think you had better luck getting decent pictures than I did with my two kiddos! :)

Unknown said...

These pictures are sooo funny and the girls are ADORABLE!!!!!