Friday, May 1, 2009

Update


Here is an updated picture on how our garden is coming along. The beans are looking to have a promising crop, the flowers should fare okay. The peppers on the other hand probably are not going to make it. There appears to be one sprout that may (or may not) break ground. We'll see! Miya last night informed me that have leaves growing in our house and they can't do that. We have to put them outside!

As for our week, we have been busy going to garage sales. Miya thinks they are the BEST!! She never asks for anything and if I do buy her something she doesn't even notice. I'll give it to her at home and she'll ask where I got it. She loves to play with all of the different toys at the different garage sales. When it's time to leave I say okay Miya lets go the another garage sale and she'll get off from whatever toy she's sitting on and say "Bye ______ (mirror, desk, horsey, etc.) I'll play with you next week!" and off we go. She is so much fun to garage sale with this year. Jayden does well too. So far she has been content to sit in her stroller and watch Miya play with the toys (I'm such a mean mom). So for now, we will continue to enjoy this time of garage sales; maybe the weather will warm up a little so we can begin our "great adventures" to the park! (Miya has been saying "that sounds like a great adventure" and 'that doesn't sounds like a great adventure'....thanks Dora). I'll try to take more pictures and post them.

No comments: