Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Computer Glitch

Yay!! We are back on-line. Our monitor went out. It has been warning us for a couple months; we would just smack it and it would come back on. Then we would have to smack it several times before it would turn back on. Then one day it didn't matter how many times I hit it, it wasn't coming back on. Sooo, Jeff tried to fix it. The girls and I were at the kitchen table, Jeff took the back off the monitor and was poking around at it with a screwdriver....I heard a zap and then I heard a girl scream....from the computer room. It was Jeff. I ran to check on him, trying not to laugh. Thankfully he had a little smile on his face, I BUSTED out laughing. After being electrocuted he decided to find a different monitor. :) I'll try to post Miya's preschool pictures Wednesday. We love you dear-Thankful you didn't get hurt...and that you were okay with me laughing right away-sorry about that. Thanks for getting us another monitor too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, nice shorts.

Bzzzzzzz