Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WOWzers!

WOWzers, has things been busy over here. They say every year your kids grow, you get more busy....I'm beginning to see this! I'll try to catch everyone up with some bog posts.

Last week we were blessed to be able to spend some much needed family time out at Baseline lake with the girls and Dad!! What a wonderful week we had. The weather was on the chilly side, but we created lots of memories anyway. Dad's favorite I would guess would be fishing. The fish didn't really want to be caught like they did last year. Could it be the noise from two little girls playing "babies" on the boat instead of fishing....I don't know? The girls LOVED going fishing because one of Dad's rules -you have to take snacks and drinks when you go fishing. Mom enjoyed some QUIET moments with Melanie while Dad took the older two on the boat. It was wonderful to have time together playing, eating, and playing some more. For the record, I thoroughly whooped Jeff at Baggo and he squeaked out a win against me with the girls crochet set (they played for about 30 seconds and ran off to play babies on the boat). I'll try to upload some videos today. Early morning fishing with dad.
Actually caught her holding her fishing pole :)
Enjoying a boat ride.
Miya and Jaydes playing babies on the boat!! Their favorite activity of the week!!!
Yaaay, finally caught some fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY are you guys up to going to the cider mill in GR the 1st weekend in Oct? Let me know on facebook!

Heather Potter