Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pre-school


Going back a few weeks-here is a picture of Miya's fist day of preschool!! She was so excited to go (I was not). I woke her up in the morning to get ready and she started SCREAMING, "i get to go to preschool today, I get to go to preschool today!" Of course that woke up Jayden and she joined in too. Jayds and Mel went with my mom to the fair and I went with Miya to a shortened day of preschool. She was all chatter in the van. Once we got to Hudsonville the van became very quiet. After parking the van, I told her we had to go quick because we were running late. I couldn't get her to move her buns any faster. I've never seen her take so long to go down a flight of stairs. Once I looked at her face I saw the reason for the extreme pokeyness, she was NERVOUS!! Once we got into the room she was much better and then it was just a matter of time before she was VERY comfortable in her new surroundings. She absolutely LOVES preschool! Mom's still not so sure!!

Dad brought her on day two-the first day to leave her there. She did wonderful! Jeff said goodbye and started walking up the stairs and decided he wasn't ready....he walked back down into the room and asked Miya if she had to go potty. Of course her answer was no. So then he asked for another hug and said goodbye to our 4 year old!! (you can see she's nervous)

1 comment:

jodi said...

oh my... preschool already! where does the time go?! I still remember getting that call that she had been born. we'll have to get together soon so we can hear all about her experiences.