Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friends From England


Last week Wendi's friend Nataila and her sister Yasmine came for a visit from England. They had a lot of fun with Miya and Jayden. The girls always wanted to hold Jayden and EVERY time she did Jayden would spit or pee on them. I think they had fun while they were here. They learned how to water ski and tube. They went floating down the river on tubes, and Nataila went sky diving (Yas will go next time she's here-for Wendi's wedding). I'm sorry to say I don't have pictures of the girls with Nataila and Yasmine :( (Please e-mail me some pics when you get home girls). I do however have a picture of Miya and Jayden in their dresses from England. Thank you so much for them!! Everyone loves them. We can't wait to see you again in June! We hope you enjoy the rest of your time traveling the United States.

No comments: