Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jayden's First Solids

Tonight I (finally) gave Jayden her first bowl of baby cereal. I was reassured that I waited too long because she thought it was great. She really didn't pull too many faces. Probably because she may have had a couple french fries before today :) According to Doctor's orders I will now be adding cereal to her bottles, which will hopefully help reduce the spitting. The goal for that is Friday. I want to make sure she does okay with this cereal. Her temper did not get any better while we were on vacation. If anything I think it got worse. I can't imagine how that would happen with Aunt Wendi. I think Wendi would have given her candy if that's what she wanted. Jayden is definitely learning how to push buttons....especially mine. She also is giggling quite often...when Miya is around. Some days it will only take Miya to whiz past her and she will giggle for minutes. Those are the moments I treasure and often find myself thinking about how close they will be when they get older.

No comments: