Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Fair Pictures



'Jayden hanging out in her stroller'
I tried to get a video of Miya walking Uncle Tyler's pigs, however I ran out of tape on the video camera and battery on our digital. So we went back to the fair on Friday night with the specific intent to tape Miya walking the pigs...however on arriving at the fair we found that the pigs got pneumonia and all of the healthy pigs were shipped out to slaughter that afternoon. So, we did not get to tape again. I think Uncle Tyler and Aunt Alyssa are going to be going to a winter show this year so hopefully Miya will be able to help train their pigs :). We would love to be able to meat the Westra family in Iowa this summer for a pig show for Miya....we'll see how things go! So far she kinda lets the pig walk her. As for the rest of the animals at the fair....she still has no fear. She will walk right up behind a cow, calf, or steer and grab their leg (which makes me very nervous). She also likes to stick her fingers into the bunny and rooster cages. Things will calm down now that the fair is done, but I find myself already missing it. Miya was at a very fun age this year and I know that next year may be a little more difficult as Jayden will probably just be walking (I don't want to think about that yet).
'Miya telling the baby calf to 'stop' so she can pet it.'

Trouble, Trouble, and more Trouble. (Miya, Zach, and Alex)

Miya giving the monkey some money. She would bust out giggling EVERY time
it took the money from her (which was often).


No comments: