Monday, December 28, 2009

Holding Melanie

Here is the video I've been trying to upload for over a week. I figured out it was too big. So I tried editing it...tried is the key word. At the end of the video I'm not sure what's going on with all the repeating but at least you'll be able to see Miya's first time holding her baby sister.


On another note...yesterday, Melanie nursed 14 ml (almost 1/2 of a feeding) for me, she drank a bottle for Jeff last night and a bottle for the nurse at her 3am feeding. This morning when Jeff went to see her, she was off from her nasal cannula. Yeah Melanie!

4 comments:

Jeanine said...

Love the video, thanks for sharing it with us! Brings tears to the eyes! What a proud big sister Miya is!

Anonymous said...

Very cute video. It always amazes me how children know to be gentle with a new baby. Precious.

Miya looks very proud of Melanie.

MTB

Heidi said...

Oh, wow, she is just doing awesome! That video is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Miya you look like the best big sister Melanie could ask for. You are doing a good job and I am sure you will be a big help for mom when Melanie finally gets to come home. say hi to your mom and dad and your sisters for me.
Love grandpa from Iowa