Monday, November 10, 2008

Five Minutes

I was folding laundry in the laundry room for no more than five minutes this morning. Just before I went in there Miya went running into Jayden's room because she had just woken up from her nap. I told Miya to play nice with Jayden and then went to fold the laundry. I was bringing the folded clothes to Jayden's room and noticed it was very, very, quiet. I figured there must be something going on. At first glance, all appeared to be fine. On second glance I could see Miya's guilty face and a couple of air heads (candy) in her hand. On third glance I noticed Jayden's mouth was completely red. A more in depth look showed that Jayden was enjoying a cherry red air head. It was all over her face, pj's, sheets, bed, pretty much everywhere. I asked Miya what was going on and she said it was snack time because the timer went off; which it had because we were making cookies. So she was sharing her snack with Jayden. I couldn't get mad at her. She was sharing one of her candies, which is very precious to her, with her sister. They were having a great time eating and playing in Jayden's crib. The joys of motherhood!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha that is SOO funny NickI I cant even begin t get over how halariouse that is! Its SOO cute that she shared lol. (all my comp. friends sitting around me think its pretty funny too! lol) Are you gonna put the video up of dad during the big 5oth? And of course Miya and Alex wrestleing if you got pictures of that! haha lol. Hey well class is about done and I have a few more blogs to check out b4 bball starts (like Team Petro! lol) So have a good rest of your day! Lots of Love,
Alyssa <3