Monday, November 3, 2008

M-I-Y-A


When in the kitchen, Jayden's favorite place to play is by the stove. She sees her reflection in the door and gives it kisses. She LOVES giving kisses. Especially to the younger girls at church (Brylynn, Brittany, Anika, and Riley)...they think it's great too and keep coming back for more!


Miya with her Daddy!

As you can see, Jayden is a go-getter around Miya. Whenever Miya is reading books Jayden wants to try too. However, Jayden prefers to eat the book, not look at the pictures. Only board books for Jayden!

Miya always to tries to hold Jayden like this, actually she tries to pretend Jayden's her baby. This is one time that Jayden actually played along without screaming for help!
As you can see by the clothes, all these pictures were taken on the same day. They were not poses, I promise. I've been trying to good pictures of the girls playing and they both happened to have 'good' days on the same day. :)
That's all for now. Thanks for checking out our blog. It really is fun to do if I can stay on top of it. If anyone else wants to start one it's really easy and I'd love to help you...Glenda, Tonia, Marcy, Sandee, Dawn (I could keep going but I won't). I would love to see pictures and hear of what's going on in everyone elses life.


No comments: