Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the "Nice" Miya Last week, Miya and Grandma Berens made some Turkeys for Miya's friends. Miya talked about going to Grandma's house and making somftin (something) all day. She cried when I said she would have to do it another day because Grandma didn't feel good. Grandma was a trouper and pulled through her spell quickly and made turkeys with Miya, making her day! Miya loved handing them out to her friends; she also enjoyed eating them...she enjoyed licking off all of the frosting. Thanks Grandma for making a memory with me!!

This is the real Miya!!


1 comment:

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

Wow!!! Hey girl! This is Ruthanne! Blogs are so fun because I just found you through three other people's blogs and didn't even know it was you till I figured it out by the picture of your dad!! I didn't recognize your new last name(not really new!!)! It looks like you are doing well!! Love to read up on your life~ even as it has been like forever since we have seen each other!! Sorry for doing it this way! I am not a stalker!! Nice reading about you and your family!! Ruthanne!