Friday, November 6, 2009

Amazing Friends and Family

We want to send out a thank you that doesn't even begin to describe our thoughts, emotions, or gratitude! There is not a word yet created to describe what we are feeling at this moment. There has been a blog set up called Melanie's Angels. This blog is the conglomeration of all of you...Melanie's Angles that are helping us with daily tasks so we can spend our time at Melanie's bedside or with Miya and Jayden at home. I have to confess to my procrastinating nature and tell you how overwhelmed I was when I would even begin to think about how to arrange, call, and work out the logistics of the coming months. I was on the verge of tears sitting in my hospital room so many times when I would begin to think about it. So I would push it aside and go sit with Melanie instead. I began to pray (I should have started there) for wisdom in how to handle each task when they arrived. Well....once again, our heavenly Father is showing us His plan, in His time. He is using all of you to help us out in so many different facets of our daily lives. A hotel room near the hospital to make leaving Melanie a little easier. We are receiving gift cards, meals are brought in, the house has been cleaned, I have a constant supply of candy :) the girls are being well taken care of, our lawn was mowed and raked (or something like that...I think it may have been something larger than rake??), rides to and from the hospital, and most importantly, the prayers. The list goes on, and on, and on. It has been a tremendous load taken off from our shoulders so we can focus on our girls. We thank all of you from the deepest part of hearts! We love you all. There is a link on the side of this page that will bring you directly to Melanie's Angles.

We love you all!

No comments: