Monday, November 16, 2009

Driving Volunteers

I want to thank all of our friends and family that have volunteered to drive me back and forth to the hospital. As of Saturday I have been cleared to drive (2 weeks post-surgery). Today was my first day driving and it went well. I am planning on driving myself from now on. If something changes or if I just need a companion to ride with I won't hesitate to give someone a call. I know there are many people willing and wanting to help. Thank you all! Jeff is tucking the girls in right now and then heading up to the hospital to tuck in his youngest. He is such a good daddy!~!~!~!!!

1 comment:

Deane and Donna said...

Nicki, you are right! Jeff is such a good daddy ...but..you are a wonderful God fearing mommy too!! Both of you have shown and are showing others how we as Christian parents show the love of Christ to our children. If we as mere creatures have this love for our children how much more does our heavenly Father love and care for us. Thanks for being such a good example. Our hearts go out to you. We will continue to pray for you and your beautiful little family.